Like any forward-thinking company, FreshGrade is always on the lookout for top talent. For those who possess the necessary aptitude, professional skills, and experience to meet FreshGrade’s current needs, it’s a wonderful opportunity to join a vibrant group that is passionate about making a positive change in the way that technology is used in the classroom. If a vacancy isn’t posted, we may want to retain your details for future needs.
Are we meant to make awesome things together?
- As a builder of interactive products for teachers, students and parents, you have an understanding of — and are passionate about — education
- Working experience in a start-up environment that has built up market share and commercial success would help you thrive at this stage of our company life-cycle
- FreshGrade staff work hard, sometimes irregular and flexible hours. But they know how to recognize and celebrate success
- FreshGrade promotes collaboration, internally and externally
- The organizational structure is quite flat and non-hierarchal and FreshGrade work in teams within teams, under Agile methodology
- FreshGrade workers are patient, cooperative, approachable and team-minded
- FreshGrade trusts its people to make professional contributions. Within constraints of accountability, the company encourages courage and boldness
- Engagement and pride of contribution is valued at FreshGrade
- If current business needs require clarification, advice and support is never far away
- FreshGrade employees receive rewards that are beyond monetary
- FreshGrade’s main office is located in Downtown Kelowna, BC