Founded in 2011, FreshGrade Education was created by a dedicated team who envisioned a better way to support and showcase student learning. FreshGrade is an education technology company headquartered in Kelowna, B.C. Our technology seamlessly integrates a digital portfolio with flexible assessment tools and real-time communication for a holistic approach to teaching and learning. With mobile and desktop applications, FreshGrade is used by teachers, students, and parents to stay connected and support student progress throughout the school year.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for providing best-in-class support to educators & families in their use of all FreshGrade products. As a product expert, this role is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient customer success processes and responding to all customer questions. They will diagnose and solve problems, escalate product issues, and oversee caresite content.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior frontline support to educators and parents via optimized customer success processes and tools. Identify root cause issues, research answers, and guide users through corrective steps with timely, friendly responses.
- Understand teacher, school, district & family needs and how FreshGrade products can best support them. Maintain composure to positively resolve challenging customer queries, logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance.
- Update and maintain FreshGrade caresite and other product support materials to educate users on key FreshGrade features and workflows, keeping up to date with feature development & improvements.
- Track support metrics and report to the Directors team weekly, escalating key issues as needed and liaising with the product team to ensure resolution is prioritized appropriately and effectively communicated to users.
- Oversee social media engagement, responding to questions and collaborating with marketing coordinator and product director regarding how to best communicate new products and features. Manage brand perception on app stores and google business, completing regular reviews and responding to all questions.
required qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years as a Customer Support Representative
- 1+ year experience with online software and mobile applications
- Hands-on experience in SalesForce, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira
Other Skills And Abilities:
- Self-starter, detail-oriented & customer focused
- Passionate, confident, honest, positive
- Strong written and verbal skills applied to customer support and documentation
- Thrives in a team, with excellent interpersonal skills along with patience and a customer-friendly attitude
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems and deliver practical solutions
- Ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision
- High degree of flexibility, team spirit and independence – someone willing to take on additional responsibility
- Effective time-management skills
Fair market-rate base salary, three weeks of paid vacation and immediate and comprehensive group benefits.